A varied background running high-end luxury Restaurant and Bars in London and/or internationally. Experience of creating F&B concepts.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Personal licence holder and DPS
- Skills and Personal attributes required
- Inspirational Leader
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
The job will entail all of the following and is not restricted to the following:
- To lead and inspire the F&B team to deliver exceptional service, creating unforgettable experiences for all guests strengthening both staff and guest loyalty.
- To strategically maximise and be accountable for the profitability of four revenue streams by increasing revenue, managing costs and running the operation efficiently.
- To proactively manage payroll costs, margins and operational costs.
- To produce a monthly report detailing F&B performance.
- To own and lead the budgeting process for all F&B outlets.
- To stay connected with the London Restaurant and Bar scene, understanding trends emerging within the industry and how they might impact our business.
- To ensure all F&B staff recruited embody the spirit, ethos and integrity of the the brand.
- To mentor and develop the F&B nurturing talent and developing a effective succession planning system.
- To ensure that the F&B team understand, comply with and follow the Company H&S policies and procedures at all times
Please send CVs and personal recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No other information is given until we set up interviews and due to heavy response we may not be able to respond to each application, however we do our very best to reply to each individual and appreciate your interest.